During the time of COVID-19, most of us are being lazy by staying at home for a long time. This time is difficult for a student because their educational institutions are shut down for a huge time. So probably their study was postponed and they feel bored. Many of the private job holders lost their jobs during this pandemic.
So this is the high time for all of them who are free at this time, start your journey to making passive income.
Google Adsense is the ad service from the tech giant Google Inc. There are so many ad networks but Google Adsense is always the best.
How can you make money with Google Adsense?
- Maybe you’re bored to listen to the suggestion from many more. But here I will give you real-life suggestions to start a YouTube channel, grow a channel, set up Google Adsense, and start earning from it.
- Select a niche that has a good CPC (Cost Per Click) and also you have a great idea. I suggest you some niche:
- Gadget Review
- How-to Video
- Travel Vlog
- Life Hacks
- World or Local News
- Food Vlogger
- Makeup and Beauty
- DIY Video
- Gaming Channel and many more.
- After selecting your suitable niche try to make videos. Try to make the videos qualityful so that people feel interested to watch your videos and subscribe to your YouTube channel.
- In the initial stage, you can’t get so many video views and subscribers. Be patient and try to make videos regularly.
- Make sure that your video quality is not less than 1080P i.e. Full HD. Try to make your sound quality clear.
- While you upload a video try to do some research about the keyword of your video. Write the tags which have high search volume and create a high-quality thumbnail with the size of 1280P*720P.
- When you will get a minimum of 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours of video watch time then you are able to apply for monetization. After applying for monetization wait for 72 hours, if you fulfill all the requirements provided by Google you will definitely get the Google Adsense for your YouTube channel.
2. Start a Blog or Website:
- You can create a blog or website for free of cost by using Blogger, Weebly, WordPress, and many more. But it will not be so profitable. So I suggest you make a small investment to take a small web hosting and a domain. It will cost only $6 to $20.
There are so many popular web-hosting providers, such as Bluehost, NameCheap, Hostinger, Hostgator, Dreamhost, Inmotion, Hostwinds, and many more. They are very popular and also trustable. You can also take the domain from them.
- After successfully creating a blog or website you have to post articles regularly. I suggest you some popular niche:
- Money Making
- How to article
- Sports News
- Book Review
- Health Care
- Accident Lawyer / Car Accident Lawyer
- Insurance / Car Insurance / Life Insurance / Shop Insurance
- Online Courses / Online Colleges
- Digital Marketing and so more.
- After posting more than 10 articles, do some SEO to get organic traffic. If you have a good audience then apply for Google Adsense and set up ads on your website.
- If you do this work properly then definitely you will get handsome earnings from Google Adsense very soon.